How to Apply and Track Your Application Status Under PMAY?
By magnoliaAdmin | Sep 18, 2020
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is aimed to provide housing to people who need it most. The ‘Housing for All by 2022’ is a mission of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and already there are several schemes that have seen the light of the day. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna or PMAY was launched in June 2015 and a large number of people have already received the benefits of this scheme.
Reserve Bank of India has also tried to boost the ‘Housing for All by 2022’ raising the housing loan limits under priority sector lending (PSL) for lower-income groups. Now, metropolitan residents who could avail a housing loan up to Rs. 28 Lakh, can avail up to Rs. 35 lakhs. Other than metropolitan cities, people can avail loan up to Rs. 25 lakhs as against Rs. 20 lakhs earlier.
Who are eligible for PMAY scheme?
In-situ rehabilitation: The scheme is appliable for people who do not have pucca houses and stay in temporary tenements.
Beneficiary-led construction: The scheme is also applicable for those who own lands but they do not have funds to build their own homes.
Credit-Linked subsidy scheme (CLSS): CLSS aims to provide benefits to mid-income groups who do not have sufficient daily income to pay a hefty price for a home.
Affordable housing in partnership: This is applicable for people who neither own lands nor can afford a housing loan.
How to apply for PMAY scheme?
- The state governments open Common Service Centers (CSCs). You need to register your application under PMAY at the centre. You need to pay a registration fee to the centre.
- You need to fill an application form and submit basic KYC documents such as voter ID or any other government identification card along with Aadhar card number.
- After submitting the form, you will be given an application number. This number will be helpful later on to track the status of your application.
- Go the menu bar and click ‘Citizen Assessment.
- Now you to select either of two options” Slum Dwellers or Benefits under e 3 above mentioned components.
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Fill the application form with all details.
- Save, print the application, and note down the application number for tracking the status.
- Submit the application form, save or print your application and note down the application number.
How to track your application status?
Step 1: Log on to the official website of the PMAY – www.pmaymis.gov.in
Step 2: Select the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option at the top.
Step 3: Select the ‘Track Your Assessment’ status from the menu.
Step 4: Once you select the option, you will be redirected to a page with two options — By Name, Father’s Name and ID Type or By Assessment ID
Step 5: Select the relevant option to track your application status.
Step 6: If opting for the first option, enter your state, city, district, father’s name, ID type, and your registered mobile number.
Leave a Reply