Looking For Your New Home? Use Your Time To Create Checklists
By magnoliaAdmin | May 17, 2020
Just before the Coronavirus outbreak, you were thinking of moving you home to a new one, but now you need to wait for a while till things get normalized. There are lots of companies who are offering attractive packages where you can hold your unit just paying a minimum amount. Some of them are also offering no cancellation or full refundable offer if you happen to change to your mind later. So, if you really want to settle for a new home, it is a good time to invest for many reasons.
Now, when you are spending lots of time living inside, it’s the time to evaluate the features of your current home that you like, wants to keep or things you dislike and want to improve in your next home.
Here are some questions we have come up with to help you objectify what you like and don’t like about your current home.
- How many scores do you want to give to your current home on a scale of 1-10?
- What is the best feature you like in your current home?
- What is the worst thing in your current home?
- What is your favourite room in your home and why it is so?
Space and Architectural Questions
- Do you feel only because of space reason you want to change? How you are presently using your space?
- What is your idea about layout – an open floor plan or compartmentalized? How will your lifestyle suit with the layout in future?
- Do you have enough rooms? Bathrooms? Do you think in future members will increase in your home?
- Do you have any particular fascination about high-rise apartments?
- Are you happy with your current setting of windows? Natural light, ventilation etc.
- Are you happy with your current bathroom fixtures and finishes?
- Do you have any fascination with any special room such as home office, yoga room, storehouse etc?
Questions about Community & Neighbourhood
- Do you want a good gated community with all facilities and amenities?
- What amenities you are presently missing in your current community?
- Are you happy with your current neighbourhood?
- Do you think an extra park, low noise level, easy commutation facility, nearby entertainment facilities and density will affect your decision to buy your next home?
- What are the most helpful things you will miss in your current neighbourhood?